TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
- Information You Provide Us: In order to take advantage of some of the App’s features (including, but not limited to: Contests, Forum, and Maps), we may ask you to explicitly provide us with certain information (including, but not limited to: your name, email address, phone number, location, social media account name). Personal information that you provide to us for such features may be collected via the App.
- App Usage Information: We may receive and store certain types of information (such as the number of requests for a specific data item) whenever you use the App.
HOW INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED
- Registration: You may be asked first to complete a registration form and provide personally identifiable information, in order to take advantage of certain features the App may choose to offer, including, but not limited to, event, Forum and Maps, social media account name. Participation in registration is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the app.
- Surveys or Polls: On occasion, we may request personally identifiable information from you via surveys or voting polls. Participation is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information. At times, you may have to register to take part in a survey/poll.
- IP Addresses and Click-stream Data: We may collect IP addresses and/or click-stream data for purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and sponsors. Our computers identify your mobile device by its IP address. When you request data from the App, our computers log your IP address. Click-stream data is information collected by our computers when you request data using the App. Click-stream data may include such information as the data served, the time, the source of the request, the type of mobile device making the request, the preceding page view and other such non-personal information. When analyzed, this data helps us analyze how visitors arrive at the App, what type of content is most popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising, and the like.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
As applicable, the information you provide to us may be used to:
- Contact you about the App;
- Monitor or improve the use of the App;
- Customize the advertising and content you see;
- Inform you an event may you like.
WITH WHOM THE INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
At times, we may share your personally identifiable information with others for various purposes. The following outlines the ways in which your information may be shared with others. Except as expressly set forth below, we do not share, sell, rent or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate information such as demographics and usage statistics with the team, advertisers, sponsors or other organizations. When this type of information is shared, the other parties do not have access to your personally identifiable information.
Partners Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your information (including, without limitation, personally identifiable information) with our subsidiaries and affiliates. If you do not want us to share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliates, you may tell us by sending an email to email@example.com with your request.
Business Transfers: In the event that all or substantially all of our assets are sold or transferred to another party, or another transaction occurs in which your personally identifiable information is one of the business assets transferred, all personally identifiable information that has been collected and saved may be one of the business assets we transfer.
Legal Process: In the event we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process your personally identifiable information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoena, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
The App may make third-party social-media features (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc) available to its users. We cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public in a social-media feature. Also, we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these areas.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
This App and the computers that supply data to the App incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the personal information that we may collect and we have put into place reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss, misuse and alteration. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to do their jobs are allowed access. Our security policies are reviewed periodically and revised as required.