The government has re-issued a policy related to the Extension of the Implementation of Community Activity Restrictions (PPKM) Level 2-4 in Java and Bali. Along with the decreasing number of people exposed to the COVID-19 virus and the DKI Jakarta area which is at PPKM Level 3, the Management of the Gelora Bung Karno Complex Management Center
take several policies, including:
1. Operational hours of opening and closing the gates of the GBK area Gate 5 (opposite fX Plaza) and Gate 10 (opposite TVRI) starting at 05.00 WIB to 21.00 WIB. Body temperature checks are also applied at the entrance to the GBK area.
2. All sports venue rentals in the GBK area, both online and offline, are closed, except for the Tennis Outdoor and Tennis Centercourt venues of GBK.
3. Activities of National Training Centers and Regional Training Centers that have obtained written approval from both the Central and Regional Governments can still carry out training activities by implementing strict health protocols, using personal equipment, and must show non-reactive/negative results.
4. Sports events that have received recommendations from the COVID-19 Task Force.
5. The GBK City Forest is closed.
6. Friday prayers at Al Bina Mosque with 50% capacity.
7. Retail is open from 08.00 WIB to 20.00 WIB with a dine-in capacity of 25% according to regulations.
8. The GBK Main Stadium ring road area is open Monday to Friday at 05.00 – 20.00 WIB. For Saturday and Sunday the ring road area is temporarily closed.
9. The GBK Main Stadium Ring Road area is only intended for pedestrians without equipment (for example bicycles, skateboards, segways, scooters, and / or strollers).
10. Access to enter and exit the SUGBK Ring Road via East Plaza (Gate E).
11. Visitors who will enter the ring road area and GBK venue are asked to scan the barcode available at the entrance using the PeduliLindung application.
12. Visitors who are less than 12 years old are prohibited from entering the SUGBK Ring Road. All visitors must comply with and carry out the applicable health protocols. If there is a crowd of more than 4 people, then the PPKGBK will immediately take firm action.
PPKGBK management will conduct periodic evaluations regarding the implementation of policies during the implementation of the PPKM Extension. In addition, GBK Management has also made several appeals related to Health Protocols published through various media, both print and electronic. It is hoped that the policies taken by GBK Management can be understood by all levels of society. In addition, public participation and awareness in implementing healthy living behaviors and health protocols wherever they are in order to prevent and break the spread of the COVID-19 virus.