Terms and Conditions:
• The photo object contains visual infrastructure elements in the GBK area which includes the venue venues as follows:
GBK Main Stadium, GBK Aquatic Stadium, GBK ISTORA, GBK Basketball Hall, GBK Intermediate Stadium, GBK Indoor Tennis Stadium, GBK Tennis Center Court Stadium, GBK Arena, GBK ABC Field, GBK Hockey Field, GBK Archery, GBK Outdoor Basketball, Hall Squash GBK, Cofftea House & GBK City Forest, East Parking, North GBK Plaza, West GBK Plaza, GBK East Plaza, GBK South Plaza, GBK Southeast Plaza, GBK Softball Stadium, GBK Baseball Stadium, GBK Rugby Field, Al-Bina GBK Mosque .
• Photographs are the results of their own work, have never been published, reposted and / or contested.
• Photographs in the form of full color, not monochrome, frameless and without watermark.
• Taking photos is allowed to use any type of Drone.
• The best photo resolution.
• Editing is permitted only limited to cropping, dodging, burning, rotating, contrast and color.
• Photos must be in accordance with social norms and do not contain elements of violence, politics, pornography, insult to certain parties and SARA.
• All photos are the responsibility of participants including the use of models and property. The GBK Photo Challenge Competition Committee is free from the demands of the model and / or property owner included in this competition.
• All incoming photos have the right to be used by GBK for the benefit of GBK in any case, while still including the photographer's name.
• Judges' decisions are absolute and cannot be contested.
• Participants must follow the official GBK social media account on @love_gbk (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook).
• Participant registration start on 25 April - 26 April 2019, at 23.59 WIB by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with format subject: name_nameHP_dronephotochallenge and attach a photo or scan of the KTP.
• Re-registration done on 27 April 2019, at 11.00 - 12.30 at the GBK Tennis Center Court Meeting Room.
• Meeting points and briefings related to technical, safety and security of participants on 27 April 2019 at 12.30 at GBK Tennis Center Court Meeting Room.
• Taking photos is done on 27 April 2019, at 13.00 - 19.00 WIB at predetermined points in the GBK Area with a height of 100M and a specified radius and will be explained during the briefing.
• Each race participant will be accompanied by a Visual Observer and Safety Pilot at each point and equipped with an aeroscope radar drone and a gun jammer.
• The number of drones that fly at each point is restricted related to safety and security.
• Uploading photos on 27 April - 29 April 2019, at 23.59 WIB.
• Photos are uploaded on a private Instagram account by mentioning @Love_GBK and include the hashtag #GBKPeople and #GBKDronePhotoChallenge2019.
• Participants are required to send photos that are competed in high resolution to the email email@example.com with the format subject "participant name_GBKDronePhotoChallenge2019".
• Finalists will be announced on the Instagram account and the official website of GBK.
• Finalists will be contacted by GBK via Direct Message Instagram for photo verification purposes.
• Winners will be announced on all social media channels (Instagram, Twitter and Facebook) and the official GBK Website on 6 May 2019.