After the renovation for 18th Asian Games 2018, Aquatic Stadium consists of 4 (four) international standard pools with semi indoor concept
- main poolwith a size of 50 mx 25 mx 3 m with 8 lines,
- water polo poolwith a depth of 3 m,
- beautiful diving poolwith size 21 mx 25 mx 5 m,
- warming up poolon the ground floor with a size of 20 mx 50 m 1.4 m to 2 m.
Aquatic Stadium Gelora Bung Karno is well equipped with public supporting facilities such as toilets, mosques, sound system, VIP room, player's changing room, office spaces, medical room, and parking area.
Here are full specifications of Aquatic Stadium:
- Sky Pool System
- 24 Hours UV Filtering System
- 7830 single seats, 800 telescopic seats
- Solar cell panel
- Turnstile for access control
- 4k CCTV system for security
- Digital ticketing system
- High speed Wifi, 4.5G cellular network
Aquatic stadium can be used for tournaments (national and international tournaments) or for daily routine exercices or practice.
For the XVIII Asian Games to be held starting on August 18, 2018, Venue Aquatic Stadium is used for several sports competition such as diving, swimming, water polo and synchronized swimming.
Several events taking place at the Aquatic Stadium are national and international tournaments. This venue is also used for regular exercise.