The DKI Jakarta Provincial Government has decided to re-issue the Extension of the Implementation of Restrictions on Micro-Based Community Activities on June 22, 2021 and the Decree of the Head of the DKI Jakarta Provincial Youth and Sports Service Number 64 of 2021 concerning Provisions for the Implementation of Activities/Activities in the Sports Sector on the Extension of the Implementation of Restrictions on Micro-Based Community Activities. dated June 22, 2021 and as a form of concern from the Management Center for the Gelora Bung Karno Complex (PPKGBK) for the health and safety of not only PPKGBK employees, but also the general public who use the infrastructure and facilities in the GBK area for activities.
In addition, the increasing number of community cases, especially those in the DKI Jakarta area who were exposed to the COVID-19 virus, also became the basis for PPKGBK management to take several policies during the Extending of Restrictions on Micro-Based Community Activities for the period from June 22, 2021 to July 5, 2021, among others. :
1. Operational hours of opening and closing the gates of the GBK area (door 5-across from fX Plaza) and door 10 (across from TVRI) starting at 05.00 WIB to 20.00 WIB. Body temperature checks are also applied at the entrance to the GBK area.
2. All sports venue rentals in the GBK area both online and offline are closed.
3. Activities of National Training Centers and Regional Training Centers that have obtained written approval from both the Central and Regional Governments can still carry out training activities by implementing strict health protocols, using personal equipment, and must show non-reactive/negative results.
4. The GBK City Forest is closed.
5. Friday prayers at Al Bina Mosque will be cancelled.
6. Retail is open until 20.00 WIB with a dine-in capacity of 25% according to the provisions.
7. The GBK Main Stadium Ring Road area is only intended for pedestrians without equipment (for example bicycles, skateboards, segways, scooters, and / or strollers).
8. Access to enter and exit the SUGBK Ring Road via Plaza Tenggara (Gate D) and Jalan Pintu Kuning (Gate H). SUGBK Ring Road is open from 05.00-19.00 WIB for Monday to Friday.
9. The GBK Main Stadium ring road area will be closed on Saturday-Sunday 26-27 June 2021 and 3-4 July 2021.
10. Visitors who are less than 9 years old are prohibited from entering the SUGBK Ring Road. All visitors must comply with and carry out the applicable health protocols. If there is a crowd, then the PPKGBK will immediately take firm action.
PPKGBK Management will conduct periodic evaluations regarding the implementation of policies during the Extended Implementation of Micro-Based Community Activity Restrictions on June 22, 2021. In addition, GBK Management has also made several appeals related to Health Protocols published through various media, both print and electronic. It is hoped that the policies taken by GBK Management can be understood by all levels of society. In addition, public participation and awareness in implementing healthy living behaviors and health protocols is very influential in efforts to break the chain of spread of the Covid-19 pandemic. Stay safe & stay healthy #GBKPeople.