Jakarta, June 18, 2020 - Based on the Governor Regulation of the Special Capital Region of Jakarta Number 51 Year 2020 concerning the Implementation of Large-Scale Social Restrictions During the Transition to Healthy, Safe and Productive Communities, the Management Center of the Bung Karno Complex Complex (GBK) has reopened the Area and Ring RoadGBK Main Stadium on Friday, 5 June 2020. Prior to the opening, the GBK Management had made various preparations, including readiness in terms of cleanliness, security, and comfort of the venue and area. In addition, GBK Management has also made several appeals related to Health Protocols which have been published through various media.
Various activities carried out by the community in the GBK area for 2 weeks since the implementation of the Large-Scale Social Limitation (PSBB) Transition Period Towards "New Normal"Is an evaluation material for the implementation of the health protocol in the GBK area. This has become the basis for developing policies for the Reform of the Health Regulations and Protocols for Visitors who are active in the GBK area, especially on Saturdays and Sundays.
The policies adopted include the following:
- Operational hours start at 05.00 WIB until 20.00 WIB.
- Access to the GBK area through Door 5 and Door 10; for 4-wheeled motor vehicles directed to parking in the East Parking and South Parking. While 2-wheeled motor vehicles are directed to park in the Istora courtyard and the Aquatic Stadium. Furthermore, exit access for all vehicles is directed through Door 8.
- AgentsRing Road GBK Main Stadium only for pedestrians without equipment (e.g. bicycles, skateboard, segway, scooter, and / or stroller).
- Visitor entry access to Ring Road GBK Main Stadium only through Door A which will be opened and closed periodically and access exits through Door D, Door E and Door G.
- Number of visitors Ring RoadGBK Main Stadium will be limited in turn with a maximum number of visitors 1.000 people and a maximum time of 1 (one) hour per shift, as stated in the following table:
|SHIFT||HOURS IN||MAXIMUM NUMBER OF VISITORS||HOUR OUT|
|1||at 05.00||1.000 people||at 06.00|
|2||at 06.30||1.000 people||at 07.30|
|3||at 08.00||1.000 people||at 09.00|
|4||at 09.30||1.000 people||at 10.30|
|5||at 11.00||1.000 people||at 12.00|
|6||at 15.30||1.000 people||at 16.30|
|7||at 17.00||1.000 people||at 18.00|
|8||at 18.30||1.000 people||at 19.30|
- Visitors who are less than 12 years old and pregnant women are prohibited from entering the GBK area. All visitors must comply with applicable health protocols including checking body temperature at the Main Entrance and ring road, wash your hands, use a mask, maintain a minimum physical distance of 2 meters and not cluster.
"With the Reform of Health Procedures and Protocols implemented by GBK Management, it is hoped that it will be able to encourage community participation to stay healthy amid the COVID-19 pandemic so that people can exercise safely and comfortably in the GBK Area" concluded Winato, President Director of the Management Center. Bung Karno's Gelora Complex.